High level of sun protection in a weightless, transparent, silky smooth formula and elegant compact.
Why You’ll Love It: Broad spectrum protection that provides priming benefits with no tint and a sheer finish. Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures to decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
All skinbetter science products are dermatologist-tested, paraben-free, fragrance free, dye-free, and cruelty-free.
Looking for an option with a hint of color? Shop sunbetter TONE SMART SPF 68 Sunscreen Compact.
- 100% mineral, non-nano sunscreen actives.
- Patented technology.
- Extraordinary level of protection against UVA (aging), and UVB (burning) rays.
- Benefits beyond UV including blue light, pollution, and infrared radiation.
- Cosmetically elegant, silky soft solid formula that provides priming, perfecting, blurring, and mattifying effects.
- 80-minute water resistance.
When you’re serious about protecting and supporting your skin against premature aging and are looking for effective and elegant options that you want to use every day. Explore more products in the sunbetter Advanced Mineral Technology Platform.
After Product Application
After Product Application
Patient evaluation of sunbetter SHEER SPF 56 Sunscreen Compact. Unretouched clinical photography.
- Use as the last step of your morning skincare regimen.
- Twist the compact and pull up the lid to open it. Remove the sponge and lift up on the tray to reveal the product.
- Using gentle pressure, apply and blend the product all over the face, neck, and décolleté, ensuring the entire surface of your skin is covered for optimal protection. Add additional layers for added coverage.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For storage, flip the tray and place the sponge on top to separate it from the product. Close the lid and twist the compact for air-tight closure, which will help ensure the shelf life of your product.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
- Do not leave in hot temperatures for long periods of time as the compact may soften, making the application less elegant (though not less effective).
- Review recommended order of product application.
Warnings: for external use only. Do not use it on damaged or broken skin. When using this product, keep it out of your eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and consult a doctor if a rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If the product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses, Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months.
Titanium Dioxide 5.0%, Zinc Oxide 10.0%
1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Alumina, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Bisabolol, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cerium Oxide, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexyldecanol, Himanthalia Elongata Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Laureth-25, Laureth-3, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ozokerite, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Plankton Extract, Polyethylene, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Silica, Simethicone, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Water, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.
Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for the most updated list of ingredients. Due to variability in photography, monitors, lighting, and printing, the actual color of the product you have at home may differ from that featured in digital or print marketing materials.