Multi-tasking cleanser with slow-releasing alpha hydroxy acids and an infusion of oxygen to purify and refresh.
Why You’ll Love It: Refreshing cleanser for normal to oily skin or for those looking to enhance the benefits of their treatment products.
This product is soap and sulfate free, and all skinbetter science products are dermatologist-tested, paraben-free, fragrance-free, dye-free, and cruelty-free.
Enhance your experience and results. Shop Alto Defense Serum.
- Infuses a burst of skin-energizing oxygen for brighter-looking skin.
- Features slow-releasing alpha hydroxy acids that instantly purify and refresh skin.
- Removes makeup and oil build-up and exfoliates the skin.
Our collection of Refresh skincare products is designed to cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize skin and can be paired with our scientifically advanced treatment products for optimal results. Explore more products from our Refresh Collection.
- Use as part of your morning and evening skincare regimen. Apply a generous amount to damp skin.
- Massage gently with fingertips and rinse with warm water.
- Protect with sunbetter sunscreen during the day for additional skincare benefits.
- Review recommended order of product application.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
Aqua/Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Malic Acid, Bisabolol, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ethyl Macadamiate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Xanthan Gum, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Decylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.
Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for the most updated list of ingredients. Due to variability in photography, monitors, lighting, and printing, the actual color of the product you have at home may differ from that featured in digital or print marketing materials.